ABEC Technologies Europe Ltd.
- Job: FCI Factory Building, Fermoy, Co. Cork
- Year: 2016
Since 1974, ABEC has been a leader in delivering integrated process solutions for manufacturing in the biopharmaceutical industry. A majority of the world's pharmaceutical and biotech companies are ABEC customers; with many of today's leading therapies manufactured by processes and equipment engineered, manufactured, installed and serviced by ABEC.
FCI Factory Building Project:
The FCI Factory Building Project was designed with the view to the refurbishment of the existing building with 7,300m² factory space and 1,050m² office space over 2 levels which include a 250m² canteen space.
Kiernan Electrical responsibilities during the project included:
- Installation and commissioning of 1600kVA oil filled supply transformer.
- Install new ABB MV switch gear within the existing switch-room and test full MV installation to issue declaration of fitness (DOF) to ESB networks to allow MV supply to be energised.
- Mains LV power distribution.
- Manufacture and installation of LV distribution and sub-distribution panels.
- Power factor correction design and installation.
- General, Emergency and external lighting systems.
- Extra low voltage installations.
- Automation and instrumentation for all mechanical process services.