Tesco Cabra Dublin
- Job: Commercial Centre Installation
- Cost: €780,000
- Year: 2012
Tesco Cabra Dublin is a €25.50 million Tesco Environmental Store. It is the first Carbon Neutral store in Ireland, to cater for a gross floor area of 59,223sq/ft.
The store features a host of cutting-edge, environmentally-friendly technologies, which help to maintain a zero carbon footprint from the store's operations. These include refrigeration which uses CO2 to cool the freezers and fridges rather than traditional refrigerant gases and a bio-diesel fuelled CHP plant that heats the store and generates electricity very efficiently.
Kiernan Electrical were responsible for the complete electrical fit out of the new store. The main aspects of this project included:
- Electrical Installation works for the new CHP Plant
- A new LED Lighting System in the Car Park
- MV Switchgear works including a new transformer for store
Fit out of all services within store including:
- Small Power
- Fire Alarm
- Data/ Comms Installation Works